Care is unpredictable. That’s why the Whirlpool Smart Front Control Range is designed to cut out routine steps to get dinner on the table quickly, allowing families to care smarter for their loved ones. Families will be able to send personalized recipe suggestions from the Yummly recipe app straight to the oven. Making mealtime faster and easier, consumers can also use a smartphone or tablet to get the right settings every time for frozen foods with Scan-to-Cook technology or simplify multi-step meals with technology that sends all of the instructions to the oven at once.
Whirlpool Smart Front Control Range
“We know that no matter how perfectly families plan a meal ahead of time, there is always an unexpected twist – whether consumers need to buy supplies for a child’s last-minute art project or the toddler in the house is having a meltdown,” said Jennifer Tayebi, communications brand manager, Whirlpool brand. “The new Whirlpool Smart Front Control Range reimagines mealtime with technology that helps families navigate these unexpected moments better, faster and smarter.”
Smarter Meal Preparation with Yummly: Coming in Spring 2018, families will be able to control the smart range through the Yummly recipe app to integrate recipes and cooking functionality into one platform.
Whirlpool Smart Front Control Range features include:
- Smarter Meal Preparation with Yummly: Coming in Spring 2018, families will be able to control the smart range through the Yummly recipe app to integrate recipes and cooking functionality into one platform. Just select from a database of curated recipes and send the cooking instructions straight to the appliance. The instructions include everything from preheating to temperature adjustments and timing and the Yummly functionality within the app will also take users through a step-by-step process – including images and video – to guide consumers through exactly how to prepare that perfect meal.
- Voice Control Capabilities: Sync the appliance with the Google Assistant or, soon, Amazon Alexa-enabled devices, to control the appliance with simple voice commands.
- Scan-to-Cook: Scan-to-Cook technology will help ensure the right settings every time families prepare a frozen food meal. Just scan the UPC barcode on select frozen food packages in the Whirlpool mobile app and the Scan-to-Cook technology will send the right directions, temperature and cooking time settings straight to the appliance. To get the pizza a little crispier next time, customize the Scan-to-Cook settings to remember specific preferences.
- Colorful LCD Touchscreen: Get instant access to the settings the family uses most with a touchscreen that learns, adapts, and suggests customized presets based on unique routines.
- Multi-Step Cooking Capabilities: Allows users to send various cooking settings at once using a smartphone or tablet. The temperature automatically adjusts based on the recipe that was entered for great results without having to monitor the meal.
- Remote Start Functionality: Offers families the flexibility to remotely turn on the oven so it’s heated up and ready to cook meals when they are.
The Whirlpool Smart Front Control Range will be available in three finishes: Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel, Fingerprint Resistant Black Stainless Steel and Fingerprint Resistant Sunset Bronze, starting in Spring 2018.